FOR TEXTBOOKS, CLICK HERE
BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST
PLEASE VERIFY THAT HMH IS THE PUBLISHER OF THE REQUESTED TITLE
BY ENTERING THE TITLE OR ISBN INTO THE SEARCH FIELD AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE **
REQUESTS FOR TITLES NOT PUBLISHED BY HMH WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
PLEASE ALLOW 4-6 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
ALL REQUESTS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL AND AVAILABILITY
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is pleased to provide complimentary desk copies of any adopted required text for instructors at accredited colleges and universities.
- One desk copy is available for every twenty copies ordered. However, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt will honor requests with a minimum enrollment of ten students for seminars and graduate courses.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt cannot ship desk copies to residences: they must be mailed in care of your institution and to valid U.S. addresses only.
Complimentary examination copies are available to college professors or instructors seeking titles to review for adoption consideration. One free examination copy is available per instructor. Please note that the policies outlined below apply to U.S. institutions only.
See below for instructions on requesting a desk or exam copy.
For college textbooks, find your local sales rep here:
For K-12, email: Sales_Support@hmhco.com
For Cengage titles, visit: http://www.cengage.com/contact/
Desk and Exam copy requests may be submitted:
Via the online order form
- Use of this order form ensures the fastest processing of all requests.
- Due to the volume of requests we receive, it is of utmost importance that, when filling out our online request form, you follow all explicit instructions. If your request fails to process due to insufficient information, unfortunately we do not have the resources to respond to everyone.
The most common reasons requests are unable to be processed or are delayed:
- Omission of appropriate University, US street mailing address
- Inappropriate ISBN format (Note that we accept only valid ISBN 13, free of hyphens and spacing. ex: 9780000000000) Please verify that you have the correct ISBN by entering it in the search bar at http://www.hmhco.com. The desired title/edition should be the only result. If this is not the case, then the ISBN is incorrect.
- The title you are requesting may be out of print or not published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. Verifying the ISBN on our website will also screen for this error.
We greatly appreciate your compliance with this process, as adherence to the designed system will insure that we can process all requests received.