At Houghton Mifflin Harcourt™, we are committed to helping educators navigate this changing landscape. Combining our expertise in curriculum and technology with the best teaching and leadership practices, HMH Education Services offers a full spectrum of solutions, including:
- Leadership and transformational support at school and district levels
- Data analysis and implementation offerings
- Professional development and training at teacher and classroom levels
- Formative and summative assessment tools
- Curriculum-specific services, including in-person and online support.
Each year we work with over 400,000 educators. We understand that your needs and environments are changing, so we are changing too: offering new ways to access and experience professional development through blended and online courses, virtual coaching, and social learning communities.
You don’t have to chart the course alone. With the best programs, technology, and services in the industry, we’ll meet you where you are now, and get you where you want to be.
eLearning Professional Development
For more information about our services, contact your Account Executive.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt™, AskHMH™, and HMH® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.